Entire Truck Alliance Co Ltd – ADR (YMM) shares shut this 7 days 26.5% greater than it did at the conclusion of past week. The inventory is at this time down 14.9% year-to-day, down 66.9% about the previous 12 months, and down 66.9% more than the earlier 5 several years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.9%, and the S&P 500 rose 3.%.
Buying and selling Action
- Shares traded as substantial as $7.19 and as lower as $4.94 this week.
- Shares closed 69.7% underneath its 52-7 days high and 67.5% earlier mentioned its 52-7 days minimal.
- Buying and selling quantity this week was 13.4% increased than the 10-day regular and 59.1% greater than the 30-day regular.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the over-all industry stands at ..
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the inventory was earlier mentioned 70, indicating it may possibly be overbought.
- MACD, a development-adhering to momentum indicator, suggests an upward pattern.
- The inventory shut under its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Industry Comparative Performance
- The company’s share selling price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-12 months foundation, and lags it on a 5-calendar year basis
- The firm’s share rate beats the Dow Jones Industrial Regular this 7 days, lags it on a 1-yr basis, and lags it on a 5-yr basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The firm’s inventory cost overall performance yr-to-date lags the peer average by -49136.3%
- The company’s stock rate efficiency above the earlier 12 months lags the peer common by -883.4%
The sights and thoughts expressed herein are the sights and viewpoints of the author and do not essentially reflect these of Nasdaq, Inc.