NEW YORK, June 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global automotive parking heater market is set to grow by 2.89 million units during 2021-2025, registering a CAGR of almost 3%. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download a Free Sample of the report now to leverage the most relevant business insights!
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Calix AB, DBK David + Baader GmbH, DEFA AS, Eberspächer Group, Hebei Nanfeng Automobile Equipment (Group) Co. Ltd., Pro-West Refrigeration Ltd., Truma Gerätetechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Victor Industries Ltd., Warmda LLC, and Webasto SE are some of the major market participants. The emergence of aftermarket DIY preheater will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Automotive Parking Heater Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Parking Heater Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Discover consumer discretionary industry potential and make informed business decisions based on qualitative and quantitative evidence highlighted exclusively for you in Technavio reports.
Automotive Parking Heater Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the automotive parking heater market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Calix AB, DBK David + Baader GmbH, DEFA AS, Eberspächer Group, Hebei Nanfeng Automobile Equipment (Group) Co. Ltd., Pro-West Refrigeration Ltd., Truma Gerätetechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Victor Industries Ltd., Warmda LLC, and Webasto SE.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Automotive Parking Heater Market size
- Automotive Parking Heater Market trends
- Automotive Parking Heater Market industry analysis
An increase in the demand for luxury cars is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, a sharp decline in automobile production and sales may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Vents Market – Global automotive vents market is segmented by component (automotive electronics, automotive electrical motors, automotive lighting, automotive powertrain, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Global Automotive Filters Market – Global automotive filters market is segmented by type (air filters, oil filters, and fuel filters) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Automotive Parking Heater Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive parking heater market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive parking heater market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive parking heater market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive parking heater market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Aftermarket – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- OEMs – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market siz
e and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Calix AB
- DBK David + Baader GmbH
- DEFA AS
- Eberspächer Group
- Hebei Nanfeng Automobile Equipment (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Pro-West Refrigeration Ltd.
- Truma Gerätetechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Victor Industries Ltd.
- Warmda LLC
- Webasto SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-parking-heater-market-to-see-2-89-mn-units-growth-during-2021-2025–increase-in-demand-for-luxury-cars-to-emerge-as-major-trend–technavio-301304874.html