The Rad Power Bikes RadMini is the Swiss Army knife of the fat tire e-bike world. It offers all of the diverse riding advantages of fat tire e-bikes while providing surprising portability to take it just about anywhere.
Whether on grass, dirt, or asphalt, the RadMini can do just about anything most e-bike riders could ever need.
RadMini tech specs
- Motor: 750W geared rear hub motor
- Top speed: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Range: 45-72 km (25-45 mi)
- Battery: 48V 14Ah (672 Wh)
- Max load: 125 kg (275 lb)
- Frame: 6061 aluminum, easy to mount
- Suspension: 80 mm travel spring suspension fork with preload adjustment and lockout
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc brakes with 180 mm rotors
- Extras: LCD display with speedometer, wattmeter, battery gauge, PAS level indicator, odometer, tripmeter, light status indicator, front and rear LED lights, 5 speed settings, half-twist throttle, USB charging port, bell, mounting for front and rear